Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got the 3D maxpider mats because my car arrived this week. Very happen with them. I do not notice the logo. I thought about taking it off when I ordered but will probably just leave them. Wife didn’t notice them and that’s the big test. Great product!

Just For everyone’s information. I put in a order in with Tesla shields about two weeks ago. Put in a request for cancel within 24 hours and was told no problem. Still no refund. Which is quite surprising because Jason was really nice on the phone and now he hasn’t answered three of my emails. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I’m hopeful this will come to a conclusion soon but I’m a little curious as to why no one from Teslashields has been in contact with me.

I will update if I hear something from TS. Here’s hoping I don’t have to go through a dispute with my credit card company.

Just For everyone’s information. I put in a order in with Tesla shields about two weeks ago. Put in a request for cancel within 24 hours and was told no problem. Still no refund. Which is quite surprising because Jason was really nice on the phone and now he hasn’t answered three of my emails. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I’m hopeful this will come to a conclusion soon but I’m a little curious as to why no one from Teslashields has been in contact with me.

I will update if I hear something from TS. Here’s hoping I don’t have to go through a dispute with my credit card company.
Our process servers have been backed up lately so we can only process a few orders at a time. I was actually just working on your order when I saw this. You will see your refund momentarily.

I will update When I receive the refund
99DCE51A-8A7B-44F4-8EDB-B64BD36C86E4.png

latest update for yall:

@tshields (Jason), I just got a shipping notification from SLC… I really hope you canceled my order for M3 mats like I emailed you about and posted about days ago. I’ve yet to receive a refund. 🤷🏻‍♂️

latest update for yall:

Thanks for this update! I noticed that it says that only the floor mats are in the shipment? What about the trunk/frunk October pre-orders? Thanks for everything!

Hey guys,
I am pleased to say that we are the first company to carry options for the 7 seater. We have received our final samples of our Model Y 7 seater third row and Model Y 7 seater trunk! Tesla Model Y 2021 All Weather Interior Liner Floormats (7 seater) *Back-Order October Production*
These are available as back order now and will be produced in October with deliveries to commence in November/December
IMG_2966.JPG

We also just tested version I of our model y 7 seater trunk and they fit quite well! I will be sending a set of both to @zilkronix and bearded Tesla guy for a review.

In the meantime, you can check them out here:Tesla Model Y 2021 Trunk and Frunk Mats (7 seater) Version I *Back Order: September 2021 Production*
Let me know your thoughts?

I received my Model 3 Performance on Saturday and got the Tuxmats installed that night. My initial impression is that they improved the look of the mats from what was in my Clarity. The performance and quality are exactly the same as what was in my Clarity. I will take some photos but at the moment I have not used any of the supplied clips as I wanted to give them a week or so to settle in on their own.

Hey guys,
I am pleased to say that we are the first company to carry options for the 7 seater. We have received our final samples of our Model Y 7 seater third row and Model Y 7 seater trunk! Tesla Model Y 2021 All Weather Interior Liner Floormats (7 seater) *Back-Order October Production*
These are available as back order now and will be produced in October with deliveries to commence in November/December
View attachment 712515
We also just tested version I of our model y 7 seater trunk and they fit quite well! I will be sending a set of both to @zilkronix and bearded Tesla guy for a review.

In the meantime, you can check them out here:Tesla Model Y 2021 Trunk and Frunk Mats (7 seater) Version I *Back Order: September 2021 Production*
Let me know your thoughts?
Any update on the back ordered M3 frunk/trunk mats?