Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got these for $78 and they fit my 2020 perfectly.

20220110_145000 (1).jpg

Reactions: Floydsox
Hey everyone!

Sorry to keep everyone waiting here, my whole team and I got COVID over a week ago. While everyone else is negative, I just tested positive again so I will have to continue being quarantined at home. In the meantime, our newest team member Janet, has been in contact with our warehouse and they assured us that customers should be getting an automated email with tracking
Can we get another type of update like this? Anxiously waiting for these mats
just made a new thread titled on here titled “Teslashields update #17” just waiting on the mods to approve it so it will be visible to everyone.

Reactions: Floydsox
did you order directly or from a 3rd party? I've been looking since late Nov to place an order but they are OOS. I guess I should have bought in Oct, a couple of months before my car arrives.
I did order directly. Here they are installed. This is after a few weeks of use and a wipe down with a wet microfiber cloth.

D35AD0AA-920C-4A5A-B4AB-C931049D5002.jpeg

D47BEB7C-FF7B-40FF-88D8-27080FC74D30.jpeg

Attachments

• C07BD1D0-F6C9-4617-A9ED-D32C6178B8C5.jpeg
    C07BD1D0-F6C9-4617-A9ED-D32C6178B8C5.jpeg
    729.4 KB · Views: 110
Hey everyone!

Sorry to keep everyone waiting here, my whole team and I got COVID over a week ago. While everyone else is negative, I just tested positive again so I will have to continue being quarantined at home. In the meantime, our newest team member Janet, has been in contact with our warehouse and they assured us that customers should be getting an automated email with tracking

just made a new thread titled on here titled “Teslashields update #17” just waiting on the mods to approve it so it will be visible to everyone.
Looking for a status update on my Order #4278 placed on Christmas Day. Your previous post here on December 21st indicated customers ordering at that time could expect delivery of their mats at the beginning of January. No sign of 'em, no email with tracking #, etc. as of today, almost a month later. We're picking-up our new M3LR at the Tesla Service Center in Rockville, MD next Saturday the 29th. Was hoping to have them to install in the car from Day 1.

Looking for a status update on my Order #4278 placed on Christmas Day. Your previous post here on December 21st indicated customers ordering at that time could expect delivery of their mats at the beginning of January. No sign of 'em, no email with tracking #, etc. as of today, almost a month later. We're picking-up our new M3LR at the Tesla Service Center in Rockville, MD next Saturday the 29th. Was hoping to have them to install in the car from Day 1.
Please send us an email or text and will get to you immediately!
[email protected] or 786-838-6897

Anybody who orders from this outfit deserves whatever heartache they get. It’s pretty well documented in these last few months of floor mat threads. Too bad it wasn’t documented soon enough to save me 4 months of hassle…
You bought your mats for a discounted price knowing they were on backorder at the time as they stated back order on the product title. Please let me know your order number so I can cancel and give you a refund to save you some “heartache”. Our merchandise was held up at customs since the beginning of January and is now arriving at our fulfillment centers. Our mats have arrived at our fulfillment center as of 8am this morning and if you order now, you will receive your order by next week.

Reactions: Brittanyp7447
Anybody who orders from this outfit deserves whatever heartache they get. It’s pretty well documented in these last few months of floor mat threads. Too bad it wasn’t documented soon enough to save me 4 months of hassle…
Purchased technology items for years for my employer, had a few problems with delays, none of the reputable tech companies tried to BS or deceive about it. They just gave reliable estimates of when the products would eventually arrive. Which is the main reason Tesla Shields roils my delicate and innocent sensibilities way beyond the actual money involved.
Dude do you ever stfu on this company? You spam all of their threads all the time to try to conjure up negative reactions about them.
Not sure why you're being sarcastic here. I haven't received a defective product from TShields. They've been great. Yes delays happen but that was out of their control.

They did ask for your order # so you can get it replaced/refunded. I would advise you to give them a shot? Just my two cents on it.
I myself am on the same boat. I got my mats months ago for both my model y and 3 and couldn’t be happier. Just ordered another set from them because I am getting another model 3 for my son. Have you tried calling them recently? I know I did and found out that their inventory is getting delivered to them today. Just give them your order number so they can refund you and you can save all the sarcasm and spew for another company :)

FYI: I ordered a set of couches for my living room 10 months ago and just receiving them now. It’s not just them having supply chain issues, it’s most companies having the same exact complications and with the couches I haven’t even gotten any updates and at least with teslashields I get email updates from them every 2-3 weeks. You really need to calm your t*ts. And also estimates that they told you and myself included are estimates because it is impossible to know in the future what might be coming up. So they weren’t lying either. I would strongly suggest that you share your order number so you can have your order cancelled and refunded because you clearly lack basic sense.

You bought your mats for a discounted price knowing they were on backorder at the time as they stated back order on the product title. Please let me know your order number so I can cancel and give you a refund to save you some “heartache”. Our merchandise was held up at customs since the beginning of January and is now arriving at our fulfillment centers. Our mats have arrived at our fulfillment center as of 8am this morning and if you order now, you will receive your order by next week.

I don’t need any money back as my credit card company already reimbursed it. My only concern at this point is that Tesla Shields will sweep their prohibitively crappy customer service under the rug to the point where new people on TMC will be unaware of what they are getting into when they order a product from this company.

Or perhaps, even better, if there was some indication that Tesla Shields has developed some kind of awareness that telling customers every week or 2 for months ongoing that their order arrival is a week or two away Is not an awesome business strategy. Or that ignoring customers’ requests for information or cancellation is a bad idea. Or that offering special consideration to customers in return for good (or at least not bad) reviews might not be a best practice.

• Disagree
Dude do you ever stfu on this company? You spam all of their threads all the time to try to conjure up negative reactions about them.

I myself am on the same boat. I got my mats months ago for both my model y and 3 and couldn’t be happier. Just ordered another set from them because I am getting another model 3 for my son. Have you tried calling them recently? I know I did and found out that their inventory is getting delivered to them today. Just give them your order number so they can refund you and you can save all the sarcasm and spew for another company :)

FYI: I ordered a set of couches for my living room 10 months ago and just receiving them now. It’s not just them having supply chain issues, it’s most companies having the same exact complications and with the couches I haven’t even gotten any updates and at least with teslashields I get email updates from them every 2-3 weeks. You really need to calm your t*ts. And also estimates that they told you and myself included are estimates because it is impossible to know in the future what might be coming up. So they weren’t lying either. I would strongly suggest that you share your order number so you can have your order cancelled and refunded because you clearly lack basic sense.
Another bad business practice: generating sockpuppets to shill for the business online…

• Disagree
I don’t need any money back as my credit card company already reimbursed it. My only concern at this point is that Tesla Shields will sweep their prohibitively crappy customer service under the rug to the point where new people on TMC will be unaware of what they are getting into when they order a product from this company.

Or perhaps, even better, if there was some indication that Tesla Shields has developed some kind of awareness that telling customers every week or 2 for months ongoing that their order arrival is a week or two away Is not an awesome business strategy. Or that ignoring customers’ requests for information or cancellation is a bad idea. Or that offering special consideration to customers in return for good (or at least not bad) reviews might not be a best practice.
Ok and do yourself a favor by commenting on things that actually have an impact on you. Your are just trying to stir up controversy. You do not belong here!