Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did a lot of research, 3dMaxpider seem by far the best choice currently when balancing quality, looks, protection and availability (since WeatherTech is twiddling their thumbs - even if they weren't it'd be a close race). Tuxmat is also very nice but $$$

Also currently a group buy for the 3ds with a $25 gift card.

Reactions: IWRBR
IMO:

3dMaxpider: good protection, best looks, good quality, best usability (ease of cleaning)
Tuxmat: best protection, good looks, good quality, acceptable usability
Toughpro: acceptable protection, acceptable looks, acceptable quality, good usability

I personally rank them in that order, but looks are subjective.

You can find reviews and comparisons on YouTube.

Last edited:
Reactions: fortunex
Greetings -

Thanks for all the helpful information on this forum. My M3LR arrives next week. Like many others I've been considering mats, and find that the Tesla mats are very reasonable products, but they look a bit "industrial". I realize that they are designed to avoid spill damage, but the solid rubber look, while attractive, looks a bit bland.

So I decided to go a different way. My wife's BMW 335 has had CocoMats from when it was new - 8 years ago. The mats look just as good now as they did then, with routine cleaning. They are very well made (definitely worth the price, IMHO) and have a solid rubber backing of very good quality. More important, they have several different color choices, including a red/white combination for those who have this color selection on their car.

I have no financial interest in CocoMats, just appreciation for the quality and variety of their products, as well as 8 uneventful years of ownership. To me, they "dress up" the interior, but in a low key subtle way - just like the M3's overall design. I contacted the CocoMat team and they have a template for the Model 3 that should provide a custom fit. The rear/front trunks are more generic - the rear is a "medium" size. Should work, but may not fit perfectly.

Highly recommended.

You can find them here: Coco Floor Mats

Reactions: David29
Me, too. I have them in my Model S after having had them in some Mercedes cars before I discovered Tesla.
I use the Tesla All-weather mats in winter, though, to keep the Coco mats in good condition.
CoCoMats.com provides excellent service. The last two times i have purchased mats, they have sent me samples of several colors and materials i was considering, so that my spouse and I could look at how the colors worked in our car, and feel the fabric. Not all CoCo mats are made from the same fibers -- they have are variety now, not only the traditional "CoCo" fiber. (The ones in the photo of my car are nylon.)
20151010_141401.jpg

Just got them. They just look so classy vs every other mat!!! Photos do not do justice. I got coco slate, which goes well with black interior but slightly lightens up the “black hole” by driver/passenger feet. They weigh a ton. Solid rubber backing. I’ll post pix if I remember.

Reactions: David29
Has anyone purchased the Vegan Leather Floor Mats (complete set of 5) from i18cargift. Found them on eBay for $159.99. They look nice, just want something to upgrade from the standard mats that came with the car. I don't need any weatherproof mats here in AZ.

Don't think I've seen these mentioned before but T1A/HEA makes a laser cut 100% latex interior floor mat set for Model 3 that might be perfect for some of you looking for all-weather coverage in your new car. Retail around $100+. As I understand it the SR model doesn't come with mats so budget minded people especially might find this to be a good solution. I found them being carried on Ebay and Amazon (introductory pricing there so about $20 less expensive--Plus there's current a Coupon for an Extra $10 off if you check the box before ordering). Both places have free delivery. Both in stock right now.

Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/Tesla-Model-Floor-Mats-Eco-Friendly/dp/B07KYXCD23
Ebay - NEW Front & Rear All-Weather Floor Mats For Tesla Model 3 | eBay

Last edited:
Looking at buying these as well, how have they held up?

I have been very impressed with these mats, they are easy to keep clean by taking a damp cloth and wiping them down, no issues with tearing, etc., highly recommended. I hope they make them for the Model Y which we have placed our order for. Thinking the Model 3 mats will fit the Model Y as the interiors look identical.