Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Master Thread: Model 3s on the Track / drag strip- Videos, Discussion, Setup, Etc

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(no sway bars?)
...and, what alignment do you like?
I put my car on corner scales and have my alignment since adding suspension and lowering, car was pretty pretty well balanced as it was set.
I only really get to do Hill climbs and auto X so not really the same high speeds as tracks...tighter and bumpier with more turns
I may add sway bars in the future. Not a ton of rapid transition in road course compare to autox so sway bar isn't high on the priority. As for alignment, 0 front toe, -3 front camber. +0.2 degree rear toe in and around -2.5 camber. I don't think this is the fastest setting but it's pretty easy to drive.

Did my first autox with the M3P this past weekend. Impressive! Once I learn how to drive it I think it will be super competitive.

19 out of 100 for the fastest lap of any category isn't bad for the first time out.

Raw results

Even brought home some new hardware!

Autox.jpeg

Reactions: MoreAgain
Went back to Laguna Seca - first time on a track since 2014 Refuel and #TMConnect in the sluggish P85. (start of my Tesla racing ;) ..any racing besides playstation 2/3 or Mario Kart 🤘
3 is still pretty heavy and needs more than street tires out here IMO...
1:44.4 not terrible not great. mello # 5 out of the Corsa group.
shouldn't complain buuut....1:40-2 next time or I'd be very disappointed. Ideally 1:39... would make me content on this pretty stock car

tracks feel slow compared to autocross or hills
gotta make it more exciting somehow....get sideways

Last edited: