Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity cost $9.99/month for many Model 3 versions

Will you subscribe to premium connectivity?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since you didn't read the entire thread...

Not sure what it converts to in Canadian dollars, but in the US (where the monthly cost is $10/month), there is an annual plan for $120 that is taken in 12 monthly installment payments.

I have read the entire thread.....

It’s $13.99 CAD + sales tax ($15.81 where I am). I should have worded it as ‘I wish there was an annual option with a discount.’ So far in Canada just a $13.99/month option.

Will I be able to stream Netflix from my phone?

Yes, in theory. I haven't tried it myself but if you used your phone to create a mobile hotspot, you could stream YouTube/Spotify/Netflix from the car screen without Premium Connectivity.

Although at that point, unless you have unlimited data on your phone, the $9.99 per month would probably be cheaper than the mobile data.

• Helpful
Reactions: Arctic_White
Reliability is 90146C65-0215-499E-848F-9C2F5B1D32CF.jpeg Number one!

I purchased my Model 3 on 4/30/19 and about 2 weeks prior to my one-year premium ending I got a message that I would have to subscribe to the premium package for $9.99 per month. I also subscribed to Spotify which is also $9.99 per month. I had previously read somewhere about "lifetime premium connectivity" but it wasn't clear to me when that ended...Just thought I'd add my two cents' worth.

I purchased my Model 3 on 4/30/19 and about 2 weeks prior to my one-year premium ending I got a message that I would have to subscribe to the premium package for $9.99 per month. I also subscribed to Spotify which is also $9.99 per month. I had previously read somewhere about "lifetime premium connectivity" but it wasn't clear to me when that ended...Just thought I'd add my two cents' worth.

Lifetime was only if you ordered your Model 3 prior to July 1 2018

• Helpful
Reactions: willow_hiller