Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MASTER THREAD: V 2019.40.1.1 170kW charging, Neural Net for Auto Wipers, Auto Lane Change quicker

Did you get 2019.40 or higher?

• Yes

Votes: 152 30.1%
  • No

Votes: 353 69.9%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good question. These never used to get stickied. I guess one of the moderators has been "feeling the power" and creating all these "Master Threads" recently. I hope they get over it.
I'm glad these get stickied. Hopefully it will stop the 27 different "Has anyone got 2019.x.x" threads from filling the forum once someone on the Stats app notices a new variant.

Ok, let me try this again. WHY IS THIS THREAD STICKIED? No one here has received this update. Hence, none of us have anything meaningful to post regarding it. It's apparently an EAP only version, and has probably bit the dust in the 2 weeks since it was reported anyway.

Reactions: Matsayz
Ok, let me try this again. WHY IS THIS THREAD STICKIED? No one here has received this update. Hence, none of us have anything meaningful to post regarding it. It's apparently an EAP only version, and has probably bit the dust in the 2 weeks since it was reported anyway.

Generally when these things go into wide release the mods append the final character to .x so all discussion for that firmware group can be discussed. Clearly at some point there’s a 40-series release coming and it will make quite substantial differences to two things that have been discussed extensive for some time.

Hey, I’m willing to clean some of this crap up if given mod abilities. I’m on the forum constantly cuz I’m stuck at home after this surgery. I have no problem closing threads and leaving a polite note as to why and where to find the proper place to post or proper active thread on a topic.

Reactions: C141medic

So we don’t have hourly posts about where are these missing features, I got the update but didn’t get the faster supercharging (it was previously announced in the last update), I saw on Twitter there is a new update with the supercharging rate increase, has anyone got any info, etc

• Love
Reactions: mtndrew1
Moderator note: some posts moved...
This thread is for those who have received 2019.40.1 and their comments about the changes in that release. Thank you.
So accordingly, acarney is the only one who can post here? No one else has acknowledged getting it. Why not just unsticky it until there's any evidence of anyone else getting it?

Look, I'm not a moderator here. You can do whatever you want. Although I am one on another very active forum. There, we are extremely reluctant to sticky threads - they need to be having a lot of traffic, be pertinent to everybody, and contain info that everybody is interested it. This thread would not qualify on most of that. The only person who has gotten this update has hardly posted anything about his experiences with it - everything else is just speculation. If the flood gates open tomorrow and everybody starts getting this version, I'll eat my words, but in the meantime, unsticky this. Please.

Last edited:
An interesting thing just happened to me. 2019.40.1.1 was just offered to my via the mobile app. I came on here to check what was included and now the update is no longer being offered. Seems very unusual, but maybe they were looking for a few people to test it out instead of a broader release.

IMG_20191128_001826.jpg
IMG_20191128_001833.jpg

I have a Mid-Range so the new peak charging rate of 200kw may differ for the SR+.

Last edited:
I love this ecosystem. 15 minutes ago I get a ping from Teslafi that a new software version was detected and there was release notes already posted here. Happy nerd will now fix another drink & sit in the car for a bit pressing check for update 5 times. (debunked, does nothing but make me laugh).

• Funny
Reactions: C141medic