Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mats for RHD cars?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

Looks like Lloyd Mats are not compatible with RHD cars. at least the front seats config. which makes the whole thing not RHD friendly.

I was looking for the Lloyd Luxe Mats.
Are they any alternative that are RHD friendly?

(not the ToughPRO, I am not looking for all weather or heavy duty mats at the moment)

Thanks
A

This probably isn't the right thread to discuss this, but nonetheless I'm curious about your thoughts behind switching to the 5-seater. I considered the 6-seater but ended up ordering the 5-.
It happened because I upgraded to P100D and bought an inventory car today, bring home 2morrow. It had everything I wanted except 6 seats. Then I though about it, I only used the 3rd row once, only one person, in 8 months. So now the 5 seater makes sense because I'll have the 2nd row folded down 90% of the time, just dog, bike and ski gear travel with me, and SO in passenger seat a lot.

Even with 5 seater 2nd row UP, I had no rear view issues (in two separate test drives) because I'm tall, and the center head rest is a shorty.