TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Mats for RHD cars?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by awillys, Dec 30, 2016.

1. awillys

awillys Member

Hi,

Looks like Lloyd Mats are not compatible with RHD cars. at least the front seats config. which makes the whole thing not RHD friendly.

I was looking for the Lloyd Luxe Mats.
    Are they any alternative that are RHD friendly?

(not the ToughPRO, I am not looking for all weather or heavy duty mats at the moment)

Thanks
    A

2. BigMskiman

BigMskiman Member

Sorry but what's RHD? I'll be selling my Lloyd's all-weather matts kit for MX (6 seater) soon. Going to 5 seater MX.

3. Murbs

Murbs Member

Right Hand Drive

4. Jrogville

Jrogville Member

This probably isn't the right thread to discuss this, but nonetheless I'm curious about your thoughts behind switching to the 5-seater. I considered the 6-seater but ended up ordering the 5-.

5. BigMskiman

BigMskiman Member

It happened because I upgraded to P100D and bought an inventory car today, bring home 2morrow. It had everything I wanted except 6 seats. Then I though about it, I only used the 3rd row once, only one person, in 8 months. So now the 5 seater makes sense because I'll have the 2nd row folded down 90% of the time, just dog, bike and ski gear travel with me, and SO in passenger seat a lot.

Even with 5 seater 2nd row UP, I had no rear view issues (in two separate test drives) because I'm tall, and the center head rest is a shorty.

6. BigMskiman

BigMskiman Member

Got it. My mats are 6 seater LHD