Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Mats that cover the back of the rear seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've tried searching inside and outside these forums, and can't find much info on if any all weather mats out there also cover the back of the rear seats... For when you throw skis or bikes back there... Coming from an Outback, which has great protection.

Anyone have any info to share?

Thanks!

You can get a trunk mat + a trunk mat extender from Evannex. The piece over the rear seats is 1 solid piece, which I prefer. EVANNEX All-Weather Floor Mats for Tesla Model Y
Thanks for the tip. I like the single-piece design as well for quick installation and removal before I put my bicycle in the trunk. I already have the Tesmanian trunk mat, but just ordered the Evannex trunk mat extender since the Tesmanian rear seat back mat is not yet available.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. Appreciate the input! I was hoping for some "always installed" ones too... Maybe that EVANNEX one will do until something else comes out. Does anyone know if that one rolls up and could be stored somewhere clever? It doesn't look like it's solid or hard plastic...

Thanks everyone. Appreciate the input! I was hoping for some "always installed" ones too... Maybe that EVANNEX one will do until something else comes out. Does anyone know if that one rolls up and could be stored somewhere clever? It doesn't look like it's solid or hard plastic...
Based on the video on the Evannex website it looks like soft plastic that could be rolled, although I’m not sure how long it would take to get it to lie flat again. I could give you an update once I receive the order which I placed today.

Here it is rolled up and laid back out. It's flexible but heavy. I plan on storing it in the main trunk well or hopefully the upper trunk well.
15991585855577660604565099574991.jpg
15991586257695539405630432830763.jpg

Attachments

• BEA02067-0F57-4801-A5DD-F9C9F2B06AB6.jpeg
    BEA02067-0F57-4801-A5DD-F9C9F2B06AB6.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 81