Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Matte Black Arachnids (SoCal)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dog house, bnsfengineer, the dog house. Actually have a three car garage but have parts stacked up including multiple sets of wheels at home... This doesn't even count the race car which is at my shop with all of its spare parts!... Trying to get it home so I can drive it to the track directly!

Somebody help me move these wheels! Too many. May keep the tires if somebody wants the rims alone, shipped (with TPMS and center caps)...

• Funny
Reactions: bnsfengineer
I run silvers but let's be honest, they are everywhere and people are dropping their shorts on them into the mid 3k's, LOL. You want special, you get black or grey! These are luxury items and we are Tesla owners so we want something unique on average and sometimes that comes at a cost, lol! ;) I paid cash for mine so no reason to dump them but I personally preferred the silvers on my black car so I went for it! Yours look good on white car as well... Personally my favorites are the dark grey still but can't find a set so I'll make my own at some point! :)

Reactions: bnsfengineer
The P90D would love these things and make it even faster! Congrats on the 3! Let me know if you change your mind. Still available currently but I'm leaving town again Monday. I might have somebody who could handle the transaction for me while I'm gone though so if anybody interested, just let me know. They will sell eventually but it's looking like pretty soon since the holidays are over and people are spending on their cars again! HA!

The P90D would love these things and make it even faster! Congrats on the 3! Let me know if you change your mind. Still available currently but I'm leaving town again Monday. I might have somebody who could handle the transaction for me while I'm gone though so if anybody interested, just let me know. They will sell eventually but it's looking like pretty soon since the holidays are over and people are spending on their cars again! HA!

Yes, they are forged. The specs are everywhere as well as images of Arachnids as they are made by Tesla and awarded for referrals. Sorry, I don't have specific pics because the are packed up, ready to ship but if you google matte black arachnids, you will see hundreds of images. My price is listed. I am very slightly negotiable if the transaction is quick and easy but I'm not open to lowball offers. These basically don't exist on the market anywhere. For rock bottom prices, buy the silver ones! :) They are prolific!