Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Matte Black Photoshops

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Then you don't really follow the traditional definition of muscle car.

I'm guessing the Ludicrous Model 3 will have better 0-60 times, quicker 1/4 miles with faster trap times than most of the 60's cars listed here: Muscle car - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It will also develop more horsepower than most of them and will handle better.

It will not have a V-8 though.

Reactions: Red Sage
I'm guessing the Ludicrous Model 3 will have better 0-60 times, quicker 1/4 miles with faster trap times than most of the 60's cars listed here: Muscle car - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It will also develop more horsepower than most of them and will handle better.

So will any number of modern supercars... but that doesn't make them muscle cars. Does the Model 3 look remotely like any of the cars in your link? No... being fast isn't the only factor.

It will not have a V-8 though.

Clearly.

If the matte paint option costs more than $200, you would be much better off getting the car in a color you like, then spending an afternoon putting plastidip on it. Matte black is a stock plastidip color and with minimal prep is rather easy to applky, you will be protecting the original paint, you really don't need to be concerned with upkeep/cleaning and most importantly when you get tired of it you can peel it off.

I've done Plastidip to almost all my cars and done properly it's a great option. Much, much cheaper than a vinyl wrap and you can easily change color if you want. You can do matte, satin or even glossy now, and the "high end" plastidip (called AutoFlex) is almost indistinguishable from OEM paint.

Don't spend big bucks on a factory matte paint, it won't be worth it.