Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maui - Drive Electric Week Sept 9-17

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone up for organizing a drive during National Drive Electric Week, Sept. 9-17? There are two set for Big Island and one on Oahu, but none on Maui. Haleakala drive was great fun - I'm sure we can do it again.

I don't mind organizing it if there's at least 25 Teslas participating. The Haleakala drive was fun -- that was a lot of coordinating for only 13 Teslas.

The only way I was able to find owners was to flag them down in parking lots and traffic lights -- not the most professional way lol.

If anyone is interested, please get my number from Nanimac and text me a selfie with your Tesla in background .

Another drive I was planning if I can get a Model III owner on Maui to participate will be named "SEX on the Summit", or "SEX on the Beach"

I already have the owners of an S and an X interested. Just waiting on the III.

Who's interested?

Thanks.

Reactions: nanimac
IMG_2627.JPG

I don't mind organizing it if there's at least 25 Teslas participating. The Haleakala drive was fun -- that was a lot of coordinating for only 13 Teslas.

The only way I was able to find owners was to flag them down in parking lots and traffic lights -- not the most professional way lol.

If anyone is interested, please get my number from Nanimac and text me a selfie with your Tesla in background .

Another drive I was planning if I can get a Model III owner on Maui to participate will be named "SEX on the Summit", or "SEX on the Beach"

I already have the owners of an S and an X interested. Just waiting on the III.

Who's interested?

Thanks.

I'll see who's on the club list from Maui too.