Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maui Owners Meet-Up?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MAUI OWNERS!

There is an event planned for National Drive Electric week tomorrow (9/14/18) tomorrow at the Maui Research & Tech Center. Please stop by if you can. Will be a great opportunity to talk Tesla with other owners and EV enthusiasts!

National Drive Electric Week Event - Kihei

Day: Friday, September 14, 2018
Time: 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
590 Lipoa Parkway
Kihei, HI 96753

Hi everyone, we’re Tesla owners with a 2010 Roadster in California, but we now have a house on Maui. I’m thinking of eventually getting a second hand Model S to keep on Maui, would like to know how people get servicing done and if anyone has a car for sale, could be interested.

Maui has a full-time ranger. For anything he can’t fix, car will be shipped to Honolulu service center. I think I saw a couple Teslas on Maui for sale on Craigslist.

I've been on Maui for three weeks now, and I'm here for the winter, with an eye toward deciding whether or not to move here permanently. My Teslas are back home in Spokane because the rental agent told me there would be no plug-in at the condo I'm renting, but if I move here I'd ship the Model 3 over. (The Roadster is for sale, hoping not to have to bring it here. As ideal as it would be for the island, I don't need two cars.)

Anyway, I'd be interested in an owner's meet-up. I'm not very active on the forums right now, but if someone PM's me about a meet-up I'd attend if at all possible.

I've been on Maui for three weeks now, and I'm here for the winter, with an eye toward deciding whether or not to move here permanently. My Teslas are back home in Spokane because the rental agent told me there would be no plug-in at the condo I'm renting, but if I move here I'd ship the Model 3 over. (The Roadster is for sale, hoping not to have to bring it here. As ideal as it would be for the island, I don't need two cars.)

Anyway, I'd be interested in an owner's meet-up. I'm not very active on the forums right now, but if someone PM's me about a meet-up I'd attend if at all possible.

Feel free to sign up for the Tesla Owners Club if you haven't already. Most events are on Oahu but there have been a few Maui owner events and hoping to have more in 2019. I also know someone here looking for a roadster if you want to send me the info. :)

Feel free to sign up for the Tesla Owners Club if you haven't already. Most events are on Oahu but there have been a few Maui owner events and hoping to have more in 2019. I also know someone here looking for a roadster if you want to send me the info. :)

Thanks.

My Roadster is listed here.

It's at home in Spokane. I'm not planning on shipping it here to try to sell it here, because there are obviously far more potential buyers on the mainland, but it could be shipped if someone here bought it. Note that I'm no longer asking what I was when I first listed it. Check out the last page of that thread for details.

Reactions: nanimac
Thanks.

My Roadster is listed here.

It's at home in Spokane. I'm not planning on shipping it here to try to sell it here, because there are obviously far more potential buyers on the mainland, but it could be shipped if someone here bought it. Note that I'm no longer asking what I was when I first listed it. Check out the last page of that thread for details.

Thanks. Since there aren’t many here anyway, people have bought them from the mainland. If someone here buys it you may get to see it once in awhile ;)

MAUI CLUB MEET-UP - Sunday, March 3, 2019 @ 1pm @ King Kamehameha Golf Club, Wailuku

Tesla will also be having a test drive event there that day so will be a great opportunity to meet other owners, potential owners, and chat with the Tesla staff.

Let me know if you can make it. I’ll be flying over so looking forward to seeing everyone!