Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maui Recommended Detailer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can anyone recommend a great detailer for my 2016 MS 75D on Maui? My condo lot is open (uncovered), near the ocean. I use an excellent Tesla car cover about half the time but would still like a good annual protective wax job. Recommendations?
IMG_2627.JPG

I can't help you, but when I saw Maui in the thread title I just had to jump in and say I love Maui. I go there for kayaking and it's fabulous! It's so peaceful and beautiful out on the water, and paddling is so much fun, and in the wintertime you can get pretty close to whales. (Not legal to approach them, but sometimes they will approach you.)

P2020209_zpshogyzgbp.jpg

G0083120_zps9zyfggdo.jpg

G0083115_zpst4hlmysi.jpg

Sorry for hijacking your thread. Maui is just so great!

Pictures courtesy of Hawaiian Paddle Sports, who were my guides, and who took these pictures on our outings.

Gosh! When this thread was started I didn't even live here yet. :D

I tried to find a detailer on line once, but the only listing I found didn't answer the listed phone number, and the address was just in a residential neighborhood.

One time I hired a woman (who is no longer here) to detail my car. She was not a detailer. Just a woman who did house cleaning. I think I paid her $25 or $30 per hour. She did an excellent job.

I tried to find a detailer on line once, but the only listing I found didn't answer the listed phone number, and the address was just in a residential neighborhood.

One time I hired a woman (who is no longer here) to detail my car. She was not a detailer. Just a woman who did house cleaning. I think I paid her $25 or $30 per hour. She did an excellent

One time I hired a woman (who is no longer here) to detail my car. She was not a detailer. Just a woman who did house cleaning. I think I paid her $25 or $30 per hour. She did an excellent job.
I don’t know anyone I’d trust with my new baby!