TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Max charge decrease

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by Larry, Jul 12, 2014.

1. Larry

Larry Member

Do I need to be concerned as 3 weeks ago my full charge was 275 miles now it's 255? I only full charge maybe once monthly for road trips. I don't believe there have been any updates in the past few weeks. Everything else seems perfectly normal.
    Thanks

2. jerry33

jerry33 S85 - VIN:P05130 - 3/2/13

I wouldn't think so. That number seems to vary because of a number of factors including weather. Check to see if you switched from Ideal to Rated?

3. Larry

Larry Member

Thanks I will it's currently on rated so maybe that's what happened. Didn't think of that