Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Max KW on S85s and P85s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just curious on what people are getting as far as max Kw under full acceleration. Mine seems low.

2014 P85+ and 310Kw max (hitting a limiter it looks like)

I recently has HV battery replaced, and they actually put a S 90 battery in it. I questioned why it was no longer a "P" and asked if they were fixing that. They asked, are you sure it was a P? Did you change the wheels, because the P cars come staggered. And I told them, yes Im sure, and it DOES have 21" factory staggered wheels on it and came with them. (window sticker shows its p85+). The vin shows its not a "P" if you use a decoder. But car is true P85+, with the special suspension, etc.
I just wonder if somehow it got power limited to S spec, even though the dash icons were corrected. My app and everything changed from P85+ to S 90 during the confusion. They had to order the P85 pack, and thats what is in it now.

On my car the guage on the right goes up to 320kw max. When I stomp it, the orange goes up there. I will try to hold camera up there and take picture. But the warning line appears alot now before the 320 max. I was having coolant issues, I changed pump 2 last week, that might have fixed my warning line?

Sorry hit wrong button.
This has appeared alot lately.
Both top limit and re Gen limit.
I've been driving in very heavy traffic lately, not watching dash. I will try to capture it again.

Attachments

• IMG_20200128_145213184.jpg
    IMG_20200128_145213184.jpg
    310.8 KB · Views: 73