Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maxim Motors: The Tesla Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was expecting girls in bikinis.
He has them in the frunk.

- - - Updated - - -

My favorite thing about the car is the key.
Okay, someone take the key away from him. If he doesn't like the accelerator pedal more, then he shouldn't be in the Model S.

- - - Updated - - -

People just can't stop saying the word dealership when a car is involved. It's like saying engine. Oh wait, he said both. :(

Awesome video. Need to send it viral. Get all forum members to send twitter message with link to the video.
In many ways it’s a really nice video. Kind of makes you wish it was Consumer Reports or Motor Trend (Oh, wait…)

I was expecting girls in bikinis.
I was also kind of expecting women in bikinis (or less…). And. With that really, really, shall we say seductive look in their eyes... (Aren’t euphemisms great?(!)) Hmm… now what did I do to deserve that? Buy a magazine? Click on my magic mouse? (No really, according to Apple it really is “Magic”!)

I’m not saying that there aren’t circles among Tesla’s target audience in Sweden – those who can afford this car – were this video probably would go over rather well (here the 85 kWh starts at about $110,500[SUP]1[/SUP]). But there’s also a rather large circle, encompassing most likely the majority, where I’m not as sure. Feminism is real in Sweden. And I think that’s a good thing…

[SUP]1[/SUP](And that price doesn’t include the legally mandated winter tires this time of year…)

Last edited: