TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Maxim Motors: The Tesla Model S

Discussion in 'Video' started by Gavars Gints, Oct 23, 2013.

1. Gavars Gints

Gavars Gints Member

#1 Gavars Gints, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016

- - - Updated - - -

`Its like a library in here` :p

2. hileyms

hileyms Member

#2 hileyms, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
    Awesome video. Need to send it viral. Get all forum members to send twitter message with link to the video.

3. Liz G

Liz G P03056

Great video.

Though I have to wonder which version of the software doesn't let you surf the web while the car is driving? My passengers do it all the time.

4. GlennAlanBerry

Yeah, he got a few minor facts wrong, but he was very enthusiastic. Going into a Tesla Store was a good idea, that I have not seen other reviewers do. Overall a very nice video.

5. Plug Me In

Plug Me In Member

I was expecting girls in bikinis.

6. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

He has them in the frunk.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, someone take the key away from him. If he doesn't like the accelerator pedal more, then he shouldn't be in the Model S.

- - - Updated - - -

People just can't stop saying the word dealership when a car is involved. It's like saying engine. Oh wait, he said both. :(

7. SwedishAdvocate

SwedishAdvocate Active Member

#7 SwedishAdvocate, Oct 23, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
    In many ways it’s a really nice video. Kind of makes you wish it was Consumer Reports or Motor Trend (Oh, wait…)

I was also kind of expecting women in bikinis (or less…). And. With that really, really, shall we say seductive look in their eyes... (Aren’t euphemisms great?(!)) Hmm… now what did I do to deserve that? Buy a magazine? Click on my magic mouse? (No really, according to Apple it really is “Magic”!)

I’m not saying that there aren’t circles among Tesla’s target audience in Sweden – those who can afford this car – were this video probably would go over rather well (here the 85 kWh starts at about $110,500[SUP]1[/SUP]). But there’s also a rather large circle, encompassing most likely the majority, where I’m not as sure. Feminism is real in Sweden. And I think that’s a good thing…

[SUP]1[/SUP](And that price doesn’t include the legally mandated winter tires this time of year…)

8. lgagliardi

lgagliardi Member

Awesome video minus a few errors but definitely truthful!

9. DriverOne

DriverOne Member

Ha, that was fun to watch. I liked the coda at the gas station :)