Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maximum voltage for home charger

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is my first post as I am weeks away from receiving my model x
Anyway I have installed a Tesla home charger. The voltage is on the high side 252.5 to 253.5 but ComEd says it’s within its limits of 240 +\- 14 volts. Will my model x charge at this voltage. Thanks for the help

This is my first post as I am weeks away from receiving my model x
Anyway I have installed a Tesla home charger. The voltage is on the high side 252.5 to 253.5 but ComEd says it’s within its limits of 240 +\- 14 volts. Will my model x charge at this voltage. Thanks for the help
It's on the high end of the range, but will charge. Welcome to the thread. I remember being in your shoes. I think you will love the x.

It's on the high end of the range, but will charge. Welcome to the thread. I remember being in your shoes. I think you will love the x.
Thank you. I’m excited to get it. Three weeks away. When this voltage issue came up my heart dropped. I’m so glad to here that it will charge. I don’t know what else I would do if I needed to bring the voltage down. Thanks again for the reassurance

Reactions: FlyF4