Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maxpider Mat fitment (placement?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just put my new 3dmaxpider mats, front, rear, and trunk in the car. The fit is t as good as I expected. The second row seems too long front to back so it overlaps the front seat rails. The front driver’s side seems like the contour is just a bit off so the part covering the dead pedal is not quite laying on the dead pedal.

Anyone else have this issue or is it user error?

I just put my new 3dmaxpider mats, front, rear, and trunk in the car. The fit is t as good as I expected. The second row seems too long front to back so it overlaps the front seat rails. The front driver’s side seems like the contour is just a bit off so the part covering the dead pedal is not quite laying on the dead pedal.

Pics?

My rear mat was the same way when I first put it in the car. I ended up forcing it behind the seat rail and after a while everything flattened out.

Mine settled in after a couple of days in the sun - they didn't appear to be "perfect" when I first installed them probably because they had bunched up in places during storage and shipment. The sun heated cabin must have helped to put them back to proper shape.