TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Maxspider floor mats not a day old and stained

Discussion in 'Model X' started by BrendaB, Jan 2, 2020.

1. BrendaB

BrendaB Member

Guys I'm really upset. Just got some really nice 3D Maxspider front floor mats for our X and day one...got a stain on them. Picked up something on my shoe that seemed like it was a greasy blob. Just walking down the street from lunch no less...not even in an area where you would think grease would be.

Very sad that I got some of that greasy blob on the brand new floor mats. Was hoping to at least have them nice looking for a while before they get something on them.

Any thoughts on cleaning them? I've tried a degreaser, Dawn detergent and Goof-Off. This is how they look still.

Very sad and upset.

Attached Files:

2. Mysta

Mysta Former Vendor

Dang, maybe purple power or fast orange? Id use a brush or toothbrush

3. BrendaB

BrendaB Member

4. Mysta

Mysta Former Vendor

Also as with most stuff, I would try it on a small far piece of it first just to make sure it doesn't have any bad reaction with it