Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maxton Design Front Splitter - Anyone use them?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just picked up my 2022 MSP on Monday and I'm not sure if it's just me or what, but it seems like no one makes anything for the Model S Plaid. There's like a splitter here, maybe an aftermarket button there, but that's about it.

The only front splitter I've run across are the Maxton Design one and the one on Unplugged, which looks very basic considering it costs 16 million dollars.

So my two questions are:

1. Are there any other front splitters for the Model S Plaid that I'm just not aware of?
2. Has anyone installed the Maxton Design front splitter? I haven't been able to find a single review on anywhere -- facebook, reddit, forums, etc.

Thanks for any help

I had one but it came off because of down force and I ran over it. Didn’t use 3m and enough screws. My fault. But they are the best looking affordable option for the MS imho. Just be careful and don’t make the same mistake I did. If you want the rear valance. I might have a extra I could sell you for 200. Its brand new. Maxton has them for 230.

I had one but it came off because of down force and I ran over it. Didn’t use 3m and enough screws. My fault. But they are the best looking affordable option for the MS imho. Just be careful and don’t make the same mistake I did. If you want the rear valance. I might have a extra I could sell you for 200. Its brand new. Maxton has them for 230.

Gotcha. That's really good to know!! Thanks a lot and will definitely make sure to have it tightened down. I'll keep you posted on the rear valance too!! 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽