Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maxton Design Master Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Okay, I finally finished all the videos on installing my full Maxton Design body kit!! Seems like there are a few threads going around on the different parts but I thought I would create a "master thread" to make it easier for people to find what this body kit looks like and how to install it.

Front Splitter V.2 - Install Video Here

Side Skirts - Install Video Here

Rear Diffuser -
Install Video Here

Also wanted to share some photos of the body kit. Little background here, I am lowered 1-1/2" all the way around, 18mm spacers in the front and 25mm spacers in the rear. 19" stock Tesla sport wheels. Window tint is 70% on the windshield, 20% on the windows and 10% on the back glass. I had the body kit painted in Pearl White to match the car (which was a nightmare, had to have it re-painted due to a slight mismatch in color, classic PPW). If anyone has any questions on the install or anything, feel free to ask - always around to help!

Attachments

• MATNETIKxMAXTON_1.jpg
    MATNETIKxMAXTON_1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 932
  • MATNETIKxMAXTON_10.jpg
    MATNETIKxMAXTON_10.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 556
  • MATNETIKxMAXTON_9.jpg
    MATNETIKxMAXTON_9.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 501
  • MATNETIKxMAXTON_8.jpg
    MATNETIKxMAXTON_8.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 518
  • MATNETIKxMAXTON_7.jpg
    MATNETIKxMAXTON_7.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 529
  • MATNETIKxMAXTON_6.jpg
    MATNETIKxMAXTON_6.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 524
  • MATNETIKxMAXTON_5.jpg
    MATNETIKxMAXTON_5.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 437
  • MATNETIKxMAXTON_4.jpg
    MATNETIKxMAXTON_4.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 436
  • MATNETIKxMAXTON_3.jpg
    MATNETIKxMAXTON_3.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 409
  • MATNETIKxMAXTON_2.jpg
    MATNETIKxMAXTON_2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 722
I really like the V1 splitter as it’s very simple. I’ve been kind of wanting something to add a little more aggression to the front without going way over the top. Think I might end up ordering the Maxton V1 if I ever do get a front spoiler.

Reactions: matnetik
I really want their rear diffuser. I feel it's one of the best in terms of being minimal and yet still having a great touch to the look of the car. Every time I check they show it's like May before they'd have any in stock though. :(
Yeah diffuser is honestly my favorite part, I ended up order the gloss one and painted in matte black because it was the only one in stock at the time!

Reactions: Dysan911
Thanks for the great video!
I got the v1 and am scratching my head on how to install it with their hardware. I’ve been modding cars my entire life so I’m no noob lol. But from what I can tell, you can’t get your hand and the nuts inside the bumper to use the bolts unless you remove the clip in plastic section. But if you remove that, the splitter gets in the way of reinstalling it. Help, what am I missing?