Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Maxton design side skirts and front lip

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got a Maxton bodykit I’m waiting to put on my car now. Had a maxton front splitter on my last ms so I got the whole bodykit this time. I was satisfied. Still waiting for winter to end here in the northeast so I haven’t installed it yet.

Reactions: Joesage
Got my maxton rear diffuser but also got this diffuser in gloss black I think I’m gonna go with instead. Has anyone ever installed this diffuser on their s. Haven’t seen anyone with this yet so I thought I think I’ll try something a little difffernt. The rest of my bodykit will be maxton. Opinions?? If y’all like it, you saw it here first. 😂 🤣😂🤣

Attachments

• 83BE685E-96A8-41B5-8231-C0C815D83CBC.png
    83BE685E-96A8-41B5-8231-C0C815D83CBC.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 436
Last edited:
Anyone has any experience with this kit in a pre facelift Model S?
They say it's for the facelift versions, but would it also fit the front bumper with nose cone?
The lower part of the bumper does not seem very different ...
And anyone knows if there any any diferences in the side skirts between the pre and post facelift model S (besides color) that should impact fit of the skirts?
Thanks

Joebiggs. But he also did a facelift and added
the front lip . I know he got the side skirts to fit and the rear side skirts also. Pretty much everything but the rear valance. Not sure if it fits with the metal piece on the rear bumper anyway. It might, so don’t quote me on that. You might have to take it off then it may work.

I got a Maxton bodykit I’m waiting to put on my car now. Had a maxton front splitter on my last ms so I got the whole bodykit this time. I was satisfied. Still waiting for winter to end here in the northeast so I haven’t installed it yet.

Did you install the front splitter yourself? I've installed a lot of "relatively easy" mods for previous cars, but I found the instructions manual here extremely pointless. Might as well have just said, "Use your best judgment". The instructions are step 1 - check fitting, step 2 - mark drill holes, step 3 - install splitter.

Contemplating if i want to go pay a shop $200 to install this thing the right way. Should have been a really simple/easy install.

I just got the side skirts and the rear sides on. The front got broken so ima have to get another. Still got the rear diffuser I haven’t installed yet. Actually have two different kind. The maxton and I have a diffuser with fins from vicrez. The vicrez is really aggressive and not to everyone’s taste but I did a test fit and
4F21A2BE-C6EB-4967-A5EA-6AFB9C884066.jpeg
it looks better that I thought. Anyway haven’t put either in until I replace my front splitter. Then I’ll decide. Since we know what the maxton looks like. Here’s a pic of the test fit. Iol. I just threw some boxes under everything.