Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

May 16 - Tesla Owners rally in St. Joseph, MI

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We drive a Model S AND live in St. Joseph Michigan, but we will miss this event due to being out of town! Desperately wish we could change our plans, as we would love to meet up with other owners, and help generate support for Tesla in Michigan.

We drive a Model S AND live in St. Joseph Michigan, but we will miss this event due to being out of town! Desperately wish we could change our plans, as we would love to meet up with other owners, and help generate support for Tesla in Michigan.

I could see that as just a little frustrating. It looks like there's a Michigan Tesla owners chapter, so you may want to organize a monthly meeting.

I live in Indianapolis and I have already been to the Tesla showroom near my house, but it would be fun to get out of town for a day and meet the community face-to-face. I will have to see if I can get all my work done and change the oil in my car before then.

I plan to attend coming down from Grand Rapids. I just joined this site and look to get more involved with Teslaites in Michigan.

Just a heads up, I have been to this location many times to charge up on the way to Chicago. There is a Moe's and a Five Guys next to Panera. While I have been the only Tesla in one of eight stalls, the parking lot there is small and gets very full during lunch.

Am I correct in that this gathering is open to the public (meaning...non Tesla owners)? We are huge Tesla fans and will be driving up from the South Bend area.

Thanks,
Rob

Yes, it is open to everyone. I am hoping to drive in - if all goes well in my schedule, I will see you tomorrow.

- - - Updated - - -

I plan to attend coming down from Grand Rapids. I just joined this site and look to get more involved with Teslaites in Michigan.

Just a heads up, I have been to this location many times to charge up on the way to Chicago. There is a Moe's and a Five Guys next to Panera. While I have been the only Tesla in one of eight stalls, the parking lot there is small and gets very full during lunch.
I am also planning to come down from Grand Rapids. It will be great to meet another Tesla owner from the area.

image.jpg

Nice photo! How many cars in total? Looks like I see a couple Chicago owners I know (Sam C and David M). :)

John, me and David caravanned there from Chicago Saturday morning, Sam C came on his own, and I also met a couple more Chicago owners that i didn't know before. It was a great event, felt like we 'stuck it to the man'. I gave about 5 test drives/rides to Michigan residents. I'm pretty sure all these people will eventually buy a Tesla :smile: