Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

May 2022 Orders - when is your delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pickup my Car on 21 Dec 2022, Has anyone gotten the addition 3,750 dollar credit and the 10000 mile free supercharge yet? I picked up my car on the day that the additional 3750 credit was implemented along with the 10,000 free super charge miles, and was told that a check with the credited amount would be mailed.

My day has finally come gents! Really miss all my May fiends like @Twiglett @arbitrage000 @richbking and @tyler_k1

Just received my VIN after a brief month hiatus.

Am I one of the first ones to recieve a VIN from Austin with White seats!?!?

PA062XXXX
Congrats. Yes you may be one of the first. Although maybe they were making them before...I have a vague memory of someone posting white from Austin previously but I can't remember for sure. It seemed like it was always black seats.

Reactions: smallindiana
My day has finally come gents! Really miss all my May fiends like @Twiglett @arbitrage000 @richbking and @tyler_k1

Just received my VIN after a brief month hiatus.

Am I one of the first ones to recieve a VIN from Austin with White seats!?!?

PA062XXXX
Congratulations, I'm very happy it worked out for you (and the huge price reduction!). Very interesting to see white seats out of Austin. Keep us posted with your delivery!

Question for the folks who ‘overpaid’ before the final MVPA showing a reduced price of 3750 or 7500…. Did anyone receive their refund check yet? Tesla noted they would mail a refund check in 4-6 weeks. I am curious if anyone received it yet. I know there was few in a similar situation as myself.

Still waiting for overpaid refund of around 4k from Tesla. Originally they said it would take up to 8 weeks, now they are saying it would take up to 12 weeks. Every person I speak with gives me a different response.
Question for the folks who ‘overpaid’ before the final MVPA showing a reduced price of 3750 or 7500…. Did anyone receive their refund check yet? Tesla noted they would mail a refund check in 4-6 weeks. I am curious if anyone received it yet. I know there was few in a similar situation as myself.