Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

May 2022 Orders - when is your delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the text that states expect delivery 11 Dec to 31 Dec 2022, but I do not have a VIN number as of date. I have 5 more days before Dec 1, 2022, and in my contract, page two it states:
For new vehicles, if you do not take delivery within thirty (30) days of our first attempt to notify you, Tesla may cancel your order and keep your Order Fee. Looks like I am going to take delivery Jan 2023.... Hopefully.

Reactions: singlestack
I got the "you vin is coming a a few weeks" text but no email.
Responded back asking for more information and got nothing back, so assuming its just automated messaging again.
Maybe one day I'll get to talk to someone.
I got the vin is coming in a few weeks text and then vin is assigned text about 5 days later. Also got an email the same time saying my vin was assigned. After that I texted back and communicated with someone.

• Informative
Reactions: Twiglett
I got the vin is coming in a few weeks text and then vin is assigned text about 5 days later. Also got an email the same time saying my vin was assigned. After that I texted back and communicated with someone.
How are you guys communicating with SA. I have a delivery pickup next week and I would to ask the SA if I can pickup a day or two early. I don't see anywhere in the software to text anyone.

I just got my VIN 7SAYGDEE2PF6XXXXX 5 Seat White Interior on Blue. DD 11/27 - 12/5
I have a trade in 2019 M3 and would prefer to a DD of 1/23. Texting "Very Smooth" will delay my DD to 2023? Is this correct?
I mean texting back to the number which communicating with you. Someone will reply to your request. Don't know what will happen if vin was assigne. Maybe only 7 days hold available

I just got my VIN 7SAYGDEE2PF6XXXXX 5 Seat White Interior on Blue. DD 11/27 - 12/5
I have a trade in 2019 M3 and would prefer to a DD of 1/23. Texting "Very Smooth" will delay my DD to 2023? Is this correct?
I think it all depends on when your initial delivery date window was. If it was after January 2023, then you might be able to delay it until then. If not, then you might be out of luck, and will have to take delivery before then.