Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

May 2022 Orders - when is your delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
PF618
No matrix, no USS, cargo cover…
No gaps and no issues found. Some gaps I found questionable but the rep said within spec. The only negative is they have some plastic wrap coming out some of the trim like they forgot to take it off. I just manually took em off.

OK, got my car today! Below is my final full history:

Ordered May 2022: MYLR, Blue/White, 19”, Tow, FSD, Maryland

Estimated Delivery Dates:
(5/19) Nov 2022 - Feb 2023 (4 months)
(6/30) Dec 8 - Feb 2 (8 weeks)
(8/23) Dec 16 - Jan 27 (6 weeks)
(9/15) Nov 13 - Dec 18 (5 weeks)
(9/22) Nov 24 - Jan 5 (6 weeks)
(9/27) Nov 19 - Dec 24 (5 weeks)
(10/13) Dec 2022 (4+ weeks)
(10/15) Dec 15 - Dec 31 (2+ weeks)
(10/27) Dec 28 - Dec 31 (3 days)
(11/02) Dec 4 - Dec 31 (4 weeks)
(11/11) Received text “…expected to be delivered in the next several weeks.”
(11/16) Dec 5 - Dec 31 (4 weeks)
(11/25) Received text “…expect your Model Y VIN to be assigned in the next 1-2 weeks.”
(11/27) Received text “…you can trade in your current vehicle…”
(12/1) Received text and call “Do you have a vehicle you would like to receive a trade valuation for?”
(12/2) Received text about $3750 Discount for deliveries in December.
(12/4) Dec 9 - Dec 23 (2 weeks)
(12/4) Received VIN: 7SAYGDEE6PF612xxx
(12/4) Accepted no USS, uploaded proof of insurance
(12/4) Dec 9 - Dec 18 (9 days)
(12/5) Received text vehicle expected to arrive December 11, pick-up a few days after
(12/6) Received text to schedule delivery, options Dec 13 - Dec 15. Selected Dec 14.
(12/9) $3750 Discount reflected in MVPA and Payoff amounts
(12/14) Picked up vehicle. Mfg 11/22. ODO 7 miles. Software v11.0 2022.40.200
No USS
No Matrix
Old cameras
Yes trunk cover
I am confused, you do not have the USS, and you have the old cameras. I thought that if the cars did not have USS, and it must have the new 5 mega pixel cameras?

05/23 - Ordered MYLR 7 Seater Grey White combination on - ED Range Nov 2022
Sometime in Aug - EDD Moved to Dec22 to Apr-23
09/08 - Suddenly got a VIN Assigned!! I asked them to release VIN and pushed my delivery as far as possible (in hope to get 2023 EV Tax credit)
They said they can only hold as far as Nov 1st after which the VIN could get assigned any day.
11/02 - Hold released and EDD 27-31 Dec 2022.
12/08 - Got a message saying my MY is expeted to be delivered in next several weeks. Alos pointed me to their inventory and informed about $3750 discount
12/17 - Another message with a link to inventory and info about offer $3750 + 100K free charging miles. EDD still showing Dec-22

I am planning on picking up my car 21 Dec 2023. The last numbers of my Vin is PF618567. I will ask the Tesla rep are my cameras the 5.1 mega pixels? If I have the old cameras, I am backing out. They took away the radar, and they took away the other options temporary that I like (USS in favor of Clear vision). I do not know if the old cameras are going to work with the new hardware (HW 4.0) but I am not taking a chance. This really sucks that I cannot see a full listing of what my car is coming with. Almost as if Tesla wants to keep you in the dark until you sign for the car.

Reactions: TesMarley
Just wondering. I got an email that went directly to my junk box from Tesla asking for Dealer Funding Request from. I did not pay attention to it. Today I get a text from Tesla asking for the same, and if I do not provide it, my appointment will be canceled. I replied I will provide the Funding request when I see the car. Next thing I see another text asking for the down payment. Again, I replied when I see the car. As a customer and as a stock holder, I do not get it. I gave them my down payment of 250 dollars, and I provided them with the bank's information, except payment. I do not get to see the car nor review the Window sticker with all the standard and options until I buy the car. Almost sounds like a scam. I am tried of this purchase process to the point of just getting an ICE car. 🤣 🤣:rolleyes:

Just wondering. I got an email that went directly to my junk box from Tesla asking for Dealer Funding Request from. I did not pay attention to it. Today I get a text from Tesla asking for the same, and if I do not provide it, my appointment will be canceled. I replied I will provide the Funding request when I see the car. Next thing I see another text asking for the down payment. Again, I replied when I see the car. As a customer and as a stock holder, I do not get it. I gave them my down payment of 250 dollars, and I provided them with the bank's information, except payment. I do not get to see the car nor review the Window sticker with all the standard and options until I buy the car. Almost sounds like a scam. I am tried of this purchase process to the point of just getting an ICE car. 🤣 🤣:rolleyes:
I paid using a cashier check and only gave them the check after reviewing the car. Not sure why they are pushing you for it.

What are the last numbers of your vin PFXXXXXX
its PF630

I am confused, you do not have the USS, and you have the old cameras. I thought that if the cars did not have USS, and it must have the new 5 mega pixel cameras?
Negative. My May order, Nov delivery does not have USS but does have what looks to be the old camera housing so assuming the camera is also the old model. Pretty sure it's a crap shoot right now on what you get as they are pushing to get deliveries out the door. In terms the long term effect, not a clue until we get there.

Pickup my car today, and everything went fine. Got my 3750 credit and at the end of the month the 10000 mile free supercharge will be added. The entire body looked fine except for the top rear pillar it was Abit off. Car is super quiet, and I am trying to learn as much as I can. Seems like enhance driving is not activated. Got to be careful when I park because the USS are gone, and Tesla is still working on clear vision.

Attachments

• IMG_0541.jpeg
    IMG_0541.jpeg
    348.3 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0540.jpeg
    IMG_0540.jpeg
    281.7 KB · Views: 44
Pickup my car today, and everything went fine. Got my 3750 credit and at the end of the month the 10000 mile free supercharge will be added. The entire body looked fine except for the top rear pillar it was Abit off. Car is super quiet, and I am trying to learn as much as I can. Seems like enhance driving is not activated. Got to be careful when I park because the USS are gone, and Tesla is still working on clear vision.

Honestly that is not bad for Tesla, all things considered. They can adjust it if you are worried about it.