Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

May AWD/Performance Orders -- VIN / Status Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You didn't happen to see my Blue/white sitting around? I was not expecting the possibility of a 5 day turn time.

I looked around as much as I could and was actually surprised that I couldn’t find a ton of 3’s. Saw a lot of S and a few X. But maybe only a handful of 3’s. It’s possible they are storing them on a different lot though...or in a place I couldn’t get to.

Update:

5/23/18 - AWD ordered.
8/10/18 - Delivery advisor voicemail call / email received, stating delivery on 8/27/18 week.
8/14/18 - Finally able to speak with Delivery advisor as she said she has been swamped and still going through yesterday's emails
Delivery date set for 8/29/18 <-- (2 weeks earlier than calculated)

I tried to delay delivery as much as possible to coincide with my end of lease on my Model X, but she said that we are required to take delivery within 7 Days ... otherwise they can sell it.

Also, she mentioned that VIN #s are not posted online early (like our Model S / X), and I'll get my VIN approx 3 days before delivery once some paperwork is completed.

Reactions: tommyboy21
1st Post here... I placed a reservation on May 19th, 2017, yes one year later than most. On June 28th I ordered an AWD with everything except FSD. While my Tesla account shows a delivery date of Sept 18 to Nov 18 does anyone know how many AWD and PAWD have actually been ordered? I realize no one has access to their books but seems many have been speculating with various external resources..

1st Post here... I placed a reservation on May 19th, 2017, yes one year later than most. On June 28th I ordered an AWD with everything except FSD. While my Tesla account shows a delivery date of Sept 18 to Nov 18 does anyone know how many AWD and PAWD have actually been ordered? I realize no one has access to their books but seems many have been speculating with various external resources..
check the order tracking sheet maintained by Troy. It's a sticky thread in this subforum.

I thought I'd be happy when they finally started making P+ with black interior -- but I think it might actually be harder now. Bleah.

More graphs to distract me (these are static; I'm not thrilled yet with the data presentation.) (Performance only.)

7bJzCyk.png

A0t3eyd.png