Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

May I sit in your 2021 X (seat comfort check)?

endives

Dec 22, 2018
Los Angeles
Hi,
I realize this is a strange request but I am told the seat on the new model X is MUCH more comfortable. I have been waiting for this!! But I would want to sit in it to make sure I find it comfortable before putting a deposit down and ordering one. Would anyone in Los Angeles be so kind as to allow me to sit in the driver's seat for a couple mins?

Thank you so much!!!

Harvey Danger

Mar 2, 2021
The Pacific Northwest
Not a strange request, just very premature. There are no 2021-refresh X's in the wild or even showrooms yet.. No ETA either. Ask again after this changes. Who told you about the seats? A lot of others here are just as curious as you are..

Reactions: focher

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC