Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

May-June group window tint (Los Angeles Area)

palms93

Apr 8, 2021
Hello,

Gauging interest in a group window tint package for those expecting delivery May-June.

I've called around some places listed in this group and all are in the 700-1k price range. I'm sure if we get a good group we could lower that price into the 550-650 range?

steve86

Jun 4, 2020
SoCal
I already have my Y all tinted minus the sunroof but I would join to get the sunroof tinted if that helps. I can probably loop in one friend who just picked up his Y a few days ago as well. The place I went to is in Pasadena and I got the Llumar Stratos on the 4 sides, trunk and windshield for 850 I think.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC