Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

May need to sell grey LR Model 3 w/FSD and less than 2k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery in late August on Maui. In mid-September, my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. We went to Seattle for a double mastectomy and she’s now 100% cancer free! But money is now extremely tight. She knows I LOVE the car and told me if I sold it would upset her and she’d feel guilty. I want to respect her wishes, but this car was always a “toy” for me, a nice to have, not a need to have. It’s truly the greatest car I’ll ever own.

My question is, considering I paid around $58,000 for it, plus OEM mats, an OEM outdoor cover, a Nomad wireless charger and other small goodies, what do you think I could sell it for? I literally got the plates for it two weeks ago. It’s spotless.

I’m not 100% sure I want to sell it. Actually, I know I don’t want to sell it, but there’s an economic reality right now that may dictate it. Thanks for your insights.

You can look on TMC's For Sale section to get a feel for what your car will sell for.

You can post a thread there for free to sell it. Provide pictures and a good description or "they" will eat you alive.

Once you have posted it under For Sale, come back to the Hawaii section and create a thread link from the Hawaii section to your For Sale thread, so folks in Hawaii will know its here. Don't simply duplicate the same info, that's frown upon.

I took delivery in late August on Maui. In mid-September, my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer. We went to Seattle for a double mastectomy and she’s now 100% cancer free! But money is now extremely tight. She knows I LOVE the car and told me if I sold it would upset her and she’d feel guilty. I want to respect her wishes, but this car was always a “toy” for me, a nice to have, not a need to have. It’s truly the greatest car I’ll ever own.

My question is, considering I paid around $58,000 for it, plus OEM mats, an OEM outdoor cover, a Nomad wireless charger and other small goodies, what do you think I could sell it for? I literally got the plates for it two weeks ago. It’s spotless.

I’m not 100% sure I want to sell it. Actually, I know I don’t want to sell it, but there’s an economic reality right now that may dictate it. Thanks for your insights.

Glad your wife is cancer free. Live on MAUI also and looking to purchase soon. Do you have FSD, if so, is it worth having it here on Maui?