Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MCS 1WNR Coilovers - 800/1000lb Eibach Springs - Time Trial/HPDE/Track/Race Setup

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling my set of Motion Control Suspension 1WNR Coilovers with 8k Miles on them in good, used condition. They come with the front spring adapters, sway bar brackets, 800F/1000R Eibach Springs, Ground Control Rear Upper Spring Pad & Weight Jackers. Retail when new for everything was $4,700. I am including already modified top hats (so that you do not need to drill your stock ones out), longer lower front strut bolts (required), and spacers for the top hat (required). Basically, everything you need for an easy bolt-in installation instead of having to find and source/modify everything on your own. I removed the helper springs as they were very noisy and were offering no benefit.

These are a great Time Trial/Race/Track/HPDE setup. I would not recommend them if you are only planning on driving with them on the street, as there is some additional NVH over stock (no rubber isolators with these). You will see some big improvements on track with these if you are running R-Comps/Slicks and some Aero.

I'll get more pics uploaded in a bit.

$3,500 Shipped to the US-48.

IMG_20190405_153722892.jpg
IMG_20190405_160049840.jpg

I’m new to this forum, is there a way you could DM me? I can’t find a way to DM you…

Did you pull together the shocks, springs and GC uppers, or was this a kit?

I need to talk to the vendor to find out what spring rates range the shocks are valved for…

best regards!
The way I understand it MCS does not provide the springs and only the dampers. As a result it is up to the dealer to spec out and communicate with MCS. There is one other member @Motion122 who has run OEM springs as well as aftermarket springs on them afaik. He just ran a fast autox in the Santa Barbara area recently. He's a big MCS proponent and runs them on his own shop vehicle. You should reach out to him. MasterC17 moved over to the MPP KW setup for various reasons that you can find in other parts of the forum. Since you're new you won't be able to DM as yet I believe. BTW, you and I were exchanging emails since we're both part of TOSV. Tim works with me.

Reactions: Motion122