Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MCU screen customisation: shortcut buttons, music/media window...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I live in a warm climate environment where seat heaters are all but useless (and I would have loved to receive ventilated seats!). Has anyone discovered a way to replace those buttons with other functions I frequently access, such as the energy monitor?

I also find the music/media window popping up on every vehicle start quite annoying. I don't want to see this unless I ask for it... can that be customised somehow?

I live in a warm climate environment where seat heaters are all but useless (and I would have loved to receive ventilated seats!). Has anyone discovered a way to replace those buttons with other functions I frequently access, such as the energy monitor?

I also find the music/media window popping up on every vehicle start quite annoying. I don't want to see this unless I ask for it... can that be customised somehow?
The great thing about tesla is they provide no more button restriction then any other manufacturer.
But agree about the music screen, for a company that claims its cars only do what you ask of it, its somewhat odd to force a music screen up every time the car is used. The screen should be as I left it, just like the seats, aircon, mirrors and other settings.

Reactions: Shock-On-T