Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MCU2 Upgrade - Backgammon not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know this is trivial compared to almost any other issue, but when charging I would always play Backgammon. Earlier this year I had my HW3 and MCU2 upgrade completed and other issues aside that were fixed, my Backgammon doesn't work. When I select the game and press the button to play, the MCU2 goes dark and reboots. I've had mobile service out and they say it was a corrupt load and I need to wait for a firmware push to get it fixed.

Has anyone else experienced this? It makes no sense why they couldn't just wipe and re-flash the MCU during the visit or even at the SC, or replace my MCU2 that works 100%.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Quick question? Has the MCU 2 reboot problem only on this game been solved for anyone.

S75D here same exact problem every time I select it. Ironically, this was the main game I played on MCU 1, so it feels like the world is laughing at me since it is no longer functioning.

Tesla claims it is a known software issue. *sigh*

Quick question? Has the MCU 2 reboot problem only on this game been solved for anyone.

S75D here same exact problem every time I select it. Ironically, this was the main game I played on MCU 1, so it feels like the world is laughing at me since it is no longer functioning.

Tesla claims it is a known software issue. *sigh*
The only reason I could think that it was fixed for me with 2020.44 and not others is a configuration difference and they didn’t fix it in all variations.