TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Measurement for Touchscreen Display

Discussion in 'Model S' started by dannyli0810, Apr 7, 2013.

1. dannyli0810

dannyli0810 New Member

Any owner of Tesler Model S could get me a measurement of the entire touchscreen display or meet me for measurement ? we can get you a free screen protector for your car. The only info we have for the display is 17 inch.
    I'm in Sunnyvale

2. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

It's not perfect (the rounded edges don't help), but the best I could gather was:

Horizontal: 8.75 inches, 22.5 centimeters
    Vertical: 14.375 inches, 36.5 centimeters

Note that the inches and centimeters were independently eyeballed from the same marks on a sheet of 17" (ish) paper with independent rounding so straight conversion and then averaging results might give you more useful measurements to go by.

3. dannyli0810

dannyli0810 New Member

Thanks so much. Would you give us the measurement in miller meter by using any ruler? and PM us your shipping address. We will send you free screen protector for Model S within 2 weeks. We can do Ultra Clear or Anti-Glare or Anti - Fingerprints . please let us know which one you are interested. This one will be free for you . including instruction for application and cleaning wipe. so your touchscreen display will be fully protected.

4. rabar10

rabar10 FFE until Model 3

Feel free to take a ruler and check out either Tesla store near you (Santana Row or Menlo Park) - I'm sure the staff would have no problem with you measuring the display yourself.