Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Measurement for Touchscreen Display

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any owner of Tesler Model S could get me a measurement of the entire touchscreen display or meet me for measurement ? we can get you a free screen protector for your car. The only info we have for the display is 17 inch.
I'm in Sunnyvale

It's not perfect (the rounded edges don't help), but the best I could gather was:

Horizontal: 8.75 inches, 22.5 centimeters
Vertical: 14.375 inches, 36.5 centimeters

Note that the inches and centimeters were independently eyeballed from the same marks on a sheet of 17" (ish) paper with independent rounding so straight conversion and then averaging results might give you more useful measurements to go by.

It's not perfect (the rounded edges don't help), but the best I could gather was:

Horizontal: 8.75 inches, 22.5 centimeters
Vertical: 14.375 inches, 36.5 centimeters

Note that the inches and centimeters were independently eyeballed from the same marks on a sheet of 17" (ish) paper with independent rounding so straight conversion and then averaging results might give you more useful measurements to go by.

Thanks so much. Would you give us the measurement in miller meter by using any ruler? and PM us your shipping address. We will send you free screen protector for Model S within 2 weeks. We can do Ultra Clear or Anti-Glare or Anti - Fingerprints . please let us know which one you are interested. This one will be free for you . including instruction for application and cleaning wipe. so your touchscreen display will be fully protected.