Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Measurements of X front door

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings, all. I have a strange request for help, please. I have a Raven S and am considering upgrading to a Raven X.

The X is 2.3 inches longer and quite a bit wider than the S. The issue is we have a refrigerator centered at the front of the garage. The S fits perfectly in the garage with room to walk around the front of the car. I am not so sure the X will fit without hitting the fridge and it's quite a bit of work to move the fridge because of shelving and cabinets.

Can someone please measure the length of the X front doors, and/or how far away from the wall you require to exit the driver's side? I couldn't find the door dimensions online. My thinking is, the S has longer doors that require more room to swing open. Despite the X being wider overall, perhaps I can park the X closer to the garage wall if the driver's door requires less room to exit the car. This might give me the margin I need and avoid some hassle. Thank you.

Greetings, all. I have a strange request for help, please. I have a Raven S and am considering upgrading to a Raven X.

The X is 2.3 inches longer and quite a bit wider than the S. The issue is we have a refrigerator centered at the front of the garage. The S fits perfectly in the garage with room to walk around the front of the car. I am not so sure the X will fit without hitting the fridge and it's quite a bit of work to move the fridge because of shelving and cabinets.

Can someone please measure the length of the X front doors, and/or how far away from the wall you require to exit the driver's side? I couldn't find the door dimensions online. My thinking is, the S has longer doors that require more room to swing open. Despite the X being wider overall, perhaps I can park the X closer to the garage wall if the driver's door requires less room to exit the car. This might give me the margin I need and avoid some hassle. Thank you.

Why don’t you just measure one at the store? You also could schedule a test drive, take it home and try it out. I did that before I bought my X.