Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Media Player V9

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Dutchie

Jun 9, 2013
Canada
Did anybody else have the issue that media just stops without any reason? Seems to be a bug.

Further, am I the only one who doesn't like the new setup? It just to be so easy to find the "recents", but now it flips from one station to the other when I press on it. Also a bug? I prefer much ,ire the old setup..

My media doesn't stop - rather it starts when it should not.

Since the 2018.42.2 update, when I turn on the car while carrying my iPhone (which is always), as soon as Bluetooth connects, the phone almost always resumes playing the last song or podcast - even when the card audio is set to radio or streaming. I either have to make sure I'm on the phone's media screen to stop it playing, or select the car media's phone setting and hit pause. It "finished" several podcasts I hever heard before realizing what was happening. Anyone else experience this?

Reactions: Christine69420
My media doesn't stop - rather it starts when it should not.

Since the 2018.42.2 update, when I turn on the car while carrying my iPhone (which is always), as soon as Bluetooth connects, the phone almost always resumes playing the last song or podcast - even when the card audio is set to radio or streaming. I either have to make sure I'm on the phone's media screen to stop it playing, or select the car media's phone setting and hit pause. It "finished" several podcasts I hever heard before realizing what was happening. Anyone else experience this?

I have an issue with Podcasts playing when I have paused the player and then park the car. It is annoying to miss part of a podcast.

Reactions: Christine69420