Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Meditation Mode

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a mode I can put my Tesla in while I meditate in the car?

This is what happens when I do an approx. 20-25min meditation: At about 15 min in something large and loud locks in under the car. (If feels like someone threw something at the car, but it’s really the car parts doing something.)

Today I’ve also triggered an alarm guessing because i was sitting so still the car thought nobody was inside and when I opened the door it freaked out.

Any help for this? Camp mode? Dog mode?

Would love to have a feature where I could set the temp and the car would do very minimal disturbances from locking doors and shutting things down...

thanks community in advance.

This is what happens when I do an approx. 20-25min meditation: At about 15 min in something large and loud locks in under the car. (If feels like someone threw something at the car, but it’s really the car parts doing something.)

This would be the high-voltage contactors disengaging. The car disconnects the high-voltage battery when it's sleeping. You hear a similar clunk when they re-engage when waking the car from sleep (i.e., if you wake up the car by opening the door after it's been idle over night.)

I think your best bet would be camp mode , but you won't be able to turn the screen off if that matters.

This would be the high-voltage contactors disengaging. The car disconnects the high-voltage battery when it's sleeping. You hear a similar clunk when they re-engage when waking the car from sleep (i.e., if you wake up the car by opening the door after it's been idle over night.)

I think your best bet would be camp mode , but you won't be able to turn the screen off if that matters.

AHHHH. THAT is what this clicking noise is!!

All these modes seem to be pretty effective in this case. RorieCutie, dm me and I can help you. I personally didn't use anything because I'm not that still and calm during the meditation, so tesla knows I'm in there. I've been recently trying some new pranayama techniques I've read here about and now I'm trying so hard that tesla suggests to turn on air conditioner, lmao, this car is even smarter than me...

Last edited by a moderator: