Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Meet Model X Tour survey

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Received a tour survey via email yesterday, and just filled it in with the following. I thought it might be of limited value to others who are/will be considering an X once they start seeing them in person on the street and in the showrooms. Please understand it is purely a personal opinion based on my current wants and needs.

"My personal impression from test driving and reviewing in person is: The Model X is an engineering masterpiece, not perfect, but offering what nothing else does at this time. Overall well done event for what it was, but I was not able to test the various options, specifically the base sound system, the base seats, and see what a car without the premium package even looks like in pictures at the event or anywhere online. I am sure I will be happy with all my upgrades (sound and white seats), but I went without the premium package hoping I understand what mine will look like inside, still not entirely sure. I imagine others might not consider they can afford one until they see that a more base Model X still looks and feels like a large luxury EV (first ever as far as I know). I am confirmed and excitedly waiting for my Late April - May delivery estimate."

Attachments

• tesla meet model x survey .jpg
    tesla meet model x survey .jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 95
Reactions: ModelX