Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Meet Project McCann - Satin Black Tesla Model S with Bentley Linen Custom Interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TSportline

Global Vendor

This 2019 Tesla Model S Ludicrous Performance just went from out of state to out of this world.

Project McCann is the perfect showcase of what’s possible when you choose Custom Services by T Sportline. The Model S arrived from Tesla’s Fremont factory painted in Pearl White Multi-Coat and one of the first tasks was to give the Model S a color change. Using 3M Film the Model S’ body panels were completely wrapped in Satin Black, while the chrome trim was given a contrast color treatment using 3M Gloss Black film as part of our Chrome Delete package.

Moving inside, it’s Project McCann’s totally bespoke two-tone leather upholstery that sets it apart from the average Performance Model S.

Read More Here

satin-black-tesla-model-s-21-inch-forged-wheels-ts118-diamond-black-wm-1.jpg tesla-model-s-bentley-linen-custom-leather-interior-bespoke-reupholstery-wm-1.jpg tesla-model-s-bentley-linen-custom-leather-interior-bespoke-reupholstery-wm-3.jpg

Reactions: ICUDoc
Wow that car is just stupid .. I’m in love with the model S but my biggest gripe was the interior quality just like most others compared to bmw Mercedes and ect , you guys killed that car so sexy I love it
Very confusing post

I love the red interior option you guys offer, would look very nice on my future black model s. Unfortunately the price is way too high, I understand it’s labor intensive work but still.

• Funny
Reactions: Plug Life