Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Meet rEVolutionaries #4 - Robert Llewelyn, Sat, Sep. 19, 2020 11am PDT. [TOC OC]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AEdennis

Jul 23, 2013
We've opened up our club's latest Meet rEVolutionaries event to members of the Tesla Community.

Meet rEVolutionaries #4 features Robert Llewelyn, from Fully Charged. This event will be on Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 11am PDT/2pm EDT/7pm BST.

Robert knows quite a bit about EVs, Solar, PowerWalls, and other things to fight Climate Change. His Tesla ownership experience includes owning a Model S, a Model 3, and the PowerWall2. He even has his own "signed" PowerWall2. (check out this episode on YT -
)

Fully Charged is the world's number one clean energy and electric vehicle channel. (FullyCharged.Show | Clean Energy | Electric Vehicles | Fully Charged Live). Here's a link to the YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/c/fullychargedshow, and a link to Robert's Twitter account: @bobbyllew.

unnamed-1-png.35530

From the Fully Charged site "Robert Llewellyn is a British actor, presenter and writer, famous for his thirty-year stretch as the rubber-masked mechanoid Kryten in the much-loved science fiction comedy, ‘Red Dwarf’. With his interest in engineering, Robert then turned his hand to presenting the long-running TV gameshow, ‘Scrapheap Challenge’ (known as 'Junkyard Wars' in the US) and also ‘How Do They Do It?’ and ‘Carpool’.

kryten-jpg.35531
fully-charged-jpg.35532

In 2010, after being blown away by early Electric Cars, Robert launched Fully Charged, a YouTube channel focusing on the future of electric vehicles, of all shapes and sizes, and clean energy. Fully Charged has exceeded 55 million views around the world and Robert was recently acknowledged as ‘Tech Legend’ at the T3 Awards."

Let's take the opportunity to talk about EVs, Solar, Clean Tech, and the like with Robert at this Meet rEVolutionaries event.

unnamed-jpg.35533

I'm sure that he'd be glad to talk about Red Dwarf and other things that he's done as well as all the cool companies that he and the team at Fully Charged has covered since it started over 700,000 subscribers ago. Join us on Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 11am PDT/2pm EDT/7pm BST for Meet rEVolutionaries #4 and have a conversation with Robert!

If you would like to catch up to Meet rEVolutionaries #1-3, I have created a YouTube playlist to get you caught up: Meet rEVolutionaries!

Please RSVP to the OC CLUB email (octesla AT gmail DOT com), also mention where you read the invite, (i.e. Tesla Motors Club), and provide your username on the site and I will invite you to the meetup via the Callbridge invite engine to give you the link! I NEED YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN YOU RSVP to ensure a full participation seat. You can also send me a PM here, but I don't check that as often.

If you want to view, but don't need to be an active participant, there is also a link to the YouTube livestream -

HOWEVER, this is a one-way broadcast and I strongly urge you to email and join via the Callbridge so that you can participate and make this an interactive event.

Thanks and stay healthy!

Join us on YouTube -

If joining live, we may not get to you as those in full participation seats get priority.

This turned into an audio podcast, unfortunately as we had a failure on the video system, but we all had fun anyways... So, if you want to give it a listen...

Recording is on YouTube... (now how to figure on converting the series into an audio podcast instead... ;-) )