Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Meet rEVolutionaries #5 - Leilani Münter, Sat, Oct. 17, 2020 11am PDT. [TOC OC]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

AEdennis

Jul 23, 2013
Leilani Twitter Photo.jpg

Our guest for Meet rEVolutionaries #5 is Leilani Münter: A Vegan Hippie Chick with a Racecar

(
).

Leilani is a long-time 2013 Model S owner, activist, film-maker, and retired race car driver.

This meetup with Leilani Münter will primarily discuss and Q&A the movie Racing Extinction (Racing Exctinction)

Racing Extinction features a special customized Tesla Model S that was used to make projections to draw attention to Climate Change and its effects. Watch the movie to see the cool modified "Special" Model S equipped like a Bond vehicle. See how they used the camouflage to its greatest effect .

image.png

image (1).png

So, before joining us for this Meet rEVolutionaries event, please watch the movie. The movie is available to Rent or purchase on Amazon: (Watch Racing Extinction | Prime Video) or Apple (‎‎Racing Extinction on iTunes). Additionally, you can also purchase the movie on Google Play (https://play.google.com/store/movies/details/Racing_Extinction?id=uJ6dpDdpSEc&hl=en_US)

Please enjoy the film and be prepared with questions to discuss the film, Tesla, and other things.

If you missed any of the previous Meet rEVolutionaries meetups, I have put together a playlist of the recordings on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpj1NnxxhyZgvU0GbnOAQ9S1Dbf0G6zFD

We are opening up invites for this Meet rEVolutionaries meetup to members of the Community, so feel free to send me a PM here to get a full participation invite.

As with others in the series, we will be using callbridge, and hope that the video holds this time. Please remember to RSVP with your email to get the full participant seat. I will also try to stream this on YouTube, so that's available, but harder to be a full participation seat through that method as I don't watch that chat.

The YouTube Stream that I scheduled is -
(we start that a few minutes later as we do our initial conversations before we go "on the air".)

Reactions: drewski