Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Meet-up / group drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone know of any group drives in the south / south west this year?

Hopefully there isn’t a sticky I’m missing somewhere, but now that we’re getting into some warmer weather, I’m gauging interest for a group drive. Me and 2 Tesla buddies interested currently.

I’m thinking either a meet up at caffeine and machine, Haynes or if there’s more interest, some of the better roads in wales for a nice drive, good cafe stops and some great photo ops.

S, 3, X, Y, P, Non-P, whatever! Any takers, ideas or prompts on other meets with like minded folks?

Last edited:
Additional info:

General location dependent on interest: south / south west coffee meet up or wales drive (anyone welcome, kids, partners included!)

Location interest:

Haynes motor museumx3
Wales tripx3

Interested people:

Casss (me)MYLR
DanDMS 90D
JiffyM3P

Last edited:
I’m thinking either a meet up at caffeine and machine, Haynes or if there’s more interest, some spirited driving on the best roads in wales. 😬
"Spirited driving", in Wales or anywhere else, is best not done as part of a group. I've been guilty of some inappropriate driving on public roads in my younger days and the worst examples always resulted from people competing with each other... even if warned that they shouldn't. Keep it for the track is my recommendation these days. ;)

No inappropriate driving intended or welcomed! Point taken “spirited” is not the right word - intention is a fun day out to enjoy some lovely roads, with good cafe stops and the best photo ops around 😁👍

Wouldn’t be most sensible when we’re all driving 24/7 cameras on wheels would it?!

Last edited:
Reactions: Adopado