Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Meetup - Dedham Store - Sun July 15 2-5pm - Food and Presentation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those unable to attend the Dedham meetup, this gathering ended up being an owners social with no presentation. Tesla was apparently going to give a previously done energy product presentation, but the staff was busy throughout the afternoon handling sales opportunities from new customers and at least one Model X delivery. By the time things settled down, many of those that showed had departed.

The Tesla staff did share the news that they are expecting their Red-on-White P3D showroom car before the end of the month. It sounds like they will start off in the showroom before becoming test drivers (not sure if this is dependent on receipt of a second M3 per location or not). Apparently the car destined for Dedham (and perhaps Natick and Boston as well - I didn't ask) is in the regional hub awaiting transport.

Thanks @Warbird for arranging the setup of this gathering - it was nice, even without the presentation.

I'm not 100% sure if I'll make it there, but if I will, I'll take my wife's M3.

Thanks for coming out to the event and giving us a ride, ivolodin!

For those who asked, there wasn't so much of a presentation as a gathering with a mix of Tesla sales people, Tesla employees who are interested in learning more, and us hanging around and talking. Highlights were ivolodin and Michal being willing to let us check out their cars and hopping across the street to check out the different colors in their delivery staging area. They had every Model 3 color represented.