TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Meetup sunday 11/24/13?

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic' started by Rik, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Rik

Rik Member

Is anyone planning to meet at Kohl's this Sunday? Figure I'll pick a day to attend when there's some fellow Tesla owners there.

-Rik

2. jthompson

jthompson JThompson

Rik, I haven't done the Kohls Cars & Coffee is a month...I might be able to get a kitchen pass to attend this one! Jim

3. nrcooled

nrcooled P#8946 VIN 03225

I'm in the same boat as Tim on this one. I may be able to pull of a kitchen pass but it will be a game day decision.

4. Rik

Rik Member

I'm not dead set on this sunday... may go out there anyway, but more wanting to know if anyone here is regularly attending. Does anyone go to the Saturday Falls Church meet ups regularly?

5. jthompson

jthompson JThompson

Rik: There is always a good Tesla crowd at Katie's on Saturday. There is probably a better thread on Tesla's website that talks about this: Sign into My Tesla | Tesla Motors

6. Rik

Rik Member

Understood. I tried the link, no workie, and no can search those forums. I appreciate your help and no need to spend time on this, just wanted you to know it was a dead-end. Anyway, I've got the link for the Saturday meet-up which I think you shared with me before.

I'll plan to hit a saturday meet-up maybe turkey day weekend.

Thanks!

7. jthompson

jthompson JThompson

Got it Rik - hope to see you around!

8. Bifff67

Bifff67 Member

Little chilly today so did not come out. Looks like Summer is almost over. Will watch for next weekend. Don't see the location of the Falls Church, got a link? Usually Katies and Kohls. All the Best

9. paulkva

paulkva Member

Rik: as I understand it, Katie's is in Great Falls, not Falls Church. Or am I misunderstanding and there's also a regular Saturday meetup somewhere in Falls Church?

The only meetup I've been to so far is the National Plug-in Day event in Herndon this past September, and that's only once per year.

10. Rik

Rik Member

Ya, sorry for the confusion... Katie's is in Great Falls!