Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • The final cut of the 8th episode of the Tesla Motors Club Podcast, featuring Balazs Biro, of the prominent Hungarian EV channel Villanyautósok, is now available. You can watch it now on YouTube or listen to it on all major podcast networks.

Mehlville, MO supercharger under construction

did not see a post here yet or a pin on the supercharger.info map. The mehlville mo supercharger is now under construction on the north side of south county mall.

Photo from saint louis tesla group.

Attachments

• 8FAA295A-34EA-422A-AAF8-A502F096474F.jpeg
    8FAA295A-34EA-422A-AAF8-A502F096474F.jpeg
    169.3 KB · Views: 218

MarcoRP

Supercharger Dude
Sep 6, 2017
Canada
Well with the new Kansas City supercharger and this supercharger popping up without much warning, I would not be shocked if there was also one being built right now in some random level of some random parking garage downtown.
I don’t think “shocking” is the right term, maybe surprised is. You know what is shocking, this Accident at Oxnard Supercharger Site and the fact no Teslas were involved

Great. Somebody should tell @BlueShift. ;)

A good splitter for I-55.

It's a start - but they could use another one somewhere down the line. That's over 130 miles between there and the one in Miner...in the winter that would be tight with some of the smaller batteries.

I grew up (and my parents still live) in Ste. Genevieve - that would be a perfect exit for one! :D

Stopped by yesterday to check it out. Exactly 10 stalls. Everything looks complete, but no transformer. I asked when it would be ready and the guy I talked to said the official word on these projects is he doesn't know. Apparently he's had that question before. ;) At the time, they were just installing the parking blocks, so I suspect all the electrical is done (except for the transformer).

IMG_20180509_145849.jpg

IMG_20180509_150004.jpg

IMG_20180509_150053.jpg

IMG_20180509_150112.jpg

Stopped by yesterday to check it out. Exactly 10 stalls. Everything looks complete, but no transformer. I asked when it would be ready and the guy I talked to said the official word on these projects is he doesn't know. Apparently he's had that question before. ;) At the time, they were just installing the parking blocks, so I suspect all the electrical is done (except for the transformer).

View attachment 300171

View attachment 300172

View attachment 300173

View attachment 300174
Nice work! I knew we'd be waiting on a transformer, hope it shows up soon. :)

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC