Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Mehlville, MO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Stopped by yesterday to check it out. Exactly 10 stalls. Everything looks complete, but no transformer. I asked when it would be ready and the guy I talked to said the official word on these projects is he doesn't know. Apparently he's had that question before. ;) At the time, they were just installing the parking blocks, so I suspect all the electrical is done (except for the transformer).

IMG_20180509_145849.jpg

IMG_20180509_150004.jpg

IMG_20180509_150053.jpg

IMG_20180509_150112.jpg

Stopped by yesterday to check it out. Exactly 10 stalls. Everything looks complete, but no transformer. I asked when it would be ready and the guy I talked to said the official word on these projects is he doesn't know. Apparently he's had that question before. ;) At the time, they were just installing the parking blocks, so I suspect all the electrical is done (except for the transformer).

View attachment 300171

View attachment 300172

View attachment 300173

View attachment 300174
Nice work! I knew we'd be waiting on a transformer, hope it shows up soon. :)

No transformer on Sunday, but I guess you wouldn't expect one to be delivered on the weekend. The risers have been cut down to about 4-6 inches above the pad and capped off with duct tape.

Every other charging spot is signed "Tesla charging only" alternating with "General Parking 30 minute limit", so be prepared to contend with ICEVs during heavy shopping times.