Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Member limits who may view their full profile ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Curious about JamesTSLA earlier posts I wanted to have some context & background, so I try to look up his profile.

To my big surprise:

Tesla Motors Club - Error
This member limits who may view their full profile.

I can not think of any reason why I should not be able to see a members profile and posting history. I can also not think of any reason why this member could have blocked me from seeing his profile.

It is my opinion that we should be able to judge the integrity and background of the posters. It is hard to know if what is stated in the profiles is true (if complete) but the post history is at the very least some way of judging this.

You can also just click on the member name on any post and then where it says "Messages: [number]" click on the number and you get linked to the posting history.

I believe that for some posters who abuse the forum some of their posts get deleted by the Mods (not just sent to snippiness) so all the posts may not show up. Not positive about that but I think I've seen that.