Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Memorial Day Thanks

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A bit of a repeat, but I wanted many to know how I feel....

I hope everyone will take a moment from the backyard bar-b-ques and time off to remember those who have served and especially those who have made the ultimate sacrifice so that we can enjoy the benefits of the greatest county in the world. Also, those who fought along side to help ensure, world wide, the freedoms we enjoy.

On a less grave note and in another vein: Thanks to the Roadster cadre who helped with the proof of concept; the early adopters who paid dearly to help fund the Tesla enterprise; and all those ahead of me who helped continue that legacy. It makes my whining about a 6 week wait for such a great machine laughable. Truly a "first world" problem.

Thanks

A bit of a repeat, but I wanted many to know how I feel....

I hope everyone will take a moment from the backyard bar-b-ques and time off to remember those who have served and especially those who have made the ultimate sacrifice so that we can enjoy the benefits of the greatest county in the world. Also, those who fought along side to help ensure, world wide, the freedoms we enjoy.

On a less grave note and in another vein: Thanks to the Roadster cadre who helped with the proof of concept; the early adopters who paid dearly to help fund the Tesla enterprise; and all those ahead of me who helped continue that legacy. It makes my whining about a 6 week wait for such a great machine laughable. Truly a "first world" problem.

Thanks