Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Memory seat problem

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have the same issue. Reported it to Tesla several times. For me, selecting the driver profile a second time after the initial adjustments were made moved the headrest to the correct position.

Its still a minor annoyance that after getting in the car, that supposedly set my driver profile, I still have to select the driver profile again to correct my headrest.

I have the same issue. Reported it to Tesla several times. For me, selecting the driver profile a second time after the initial adjustments were made moved the headrest to the correct position.

Its still a minor annoyance that after getting in the car, that supposedly set my driver profile, I still have to select the driver profile again to correct my headrest.
Have your rebound your new profile settings to your key again

Have your rebound your new profile settings to your key again

Yep. Several times. But I didn't do it because I thought it would solve the headrest issue. I did it because my fiancé's keyfob was being picked up and her profile was being selected even though she was not even in the garage. I thought I had the wrong keyfob.