TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Memory seat problem

Discussion in 'Model S' started by LVThomas, Jul 31, 2017.

Tags:
  1. LVThomas

LVThomas Member

So I set the headrest where I want it and tap save to my profile. The next day the headrest is moved and I have to repeat the process. Anything I am doing wrong? I thought that would be pretty simple.

2. bktiger86

bktiger86 Member

I have the same issue. It seems like it always remembers the default settings at that certain position. So far I don't have a fix for it.

3. LVThomas

LVThomas Member

Thank you. At least I know I'm not crazy anymore. The strange thing is when I click on my name the headrest moves to where I want it. Everything else is already where I want it.

4. dragoljub

dragoljub Member

Try re binding your key. That helped my issue.

5. Red_DS

Red_DS Member

I have the same issue. Reported it to Tesla several times. For me, selecting the driver profile a second time after the initial adjustments were made moved the headrest to the correct position.

Its still a minor annoyance that after getting in the car, that supposedly set my driver profile, I still have to select the driver profile again to correct my headrest.

6. dragoljub

dragoljub Member

Have your rebound your new profile settings to your key again

7. Red_DS

Red_DS Member

Yep. Several times. But I didn't do it because I thought it would solve the headrest issue. I did it because my fiancé's keyfob was being picked up and her profile was being selected even though she was not even in the garage. I thought I had the wrong keyfob.