Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Memory seat restore not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my car has the latest software that was downloaded last week. Since then my memory seat doesn’t work anymore. I tried moving the seat and saving it again but when I later move the seat and then I hit the restore button that pops up, the seat doesn’t move.

I also tried a reset of the system by pushing and holding both scroll wheels and that didn’t work.

Anyone have any suggestions or have the same issue?

Took my car in to the service center today to see if they could address this problem and they had no fix and said maybe it will be fixed in the next firmware update. There happened to be another firmware update scheduled for tonight and instead I just downloaded it and my memory seats still don’t work.

Nobody else has had this problem yet?

I finally took my car in for another service appointment and after 3.5 hours they told me it was a known firmware issue and that hopefully a firmware update in the future would fix it. Would have been nice to know that before I wasted 3.5 hours on a Saturday if it was a known issue. Oh well, at least now I know for sure now and won’t hold my breath on a fix anytime soon.

MX2016 Legacy , this morning the "Restore" profile function didn't work for seat positions, didn't work for all the profiles including easy entry

it worked again after i parked the car, locked it (and then i went for a bit of shopping about 20 minutes), approached the parked MX again, it opened the door with easy entry, step on the break, enter my pin, pull down the drive shift to D, and it changed back to my profile with correct seat position